Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Little Joy

Talk about a drastic change of scenery. We've been home for only two days and now our city has been swallowed by a massive dump of crystal white snow.  Morgan instantly thinks its Christmas, and Santa is going to drop in at any moment. So I put a little early-bird decoration up for her, as she has been begging me to drag out every box we have. Not yet my wee elfing, not yet. We picked up this little JOY banner in Cali at a children's boutique in Carlsbad. Love it in my hallway tucked under some family pictures. 


Roasted red pepper and goat cheese alfredo-
perfect comfort din din for our winter wonderland. 

Those in Edmonton, snuggle in. 
With all this snow, I hope you are feeling a little joy today.
If not, make this yummy pasta dish
followed with some good dark chocolate,
 and that should do the trick! xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment