Saturday, July 14, 2012

Meet My Mud Monkeys

Happy Saturday. If this is your first visit to Little Miss Cupcake Sugarpants, welcome! I'm so happy you've found us. And welcome back to all those who've been hanging out with the crazy Edwards crew for awhile. 

This month we are proud to be sponsoring The Beetle Shack. If you've found us through Emily's beautiful space over there, I'd love to get you better acquainted with my wee nuggets-



As you can see, we've been busy playing in the mud. What is a summer without hot days spent making mud pies, mud everything really? One of my fav pastimes for sure. This is what happens when a quarter of your backyard hasn't been sodded yet. Ugh. Its an inevitable disaster, so instead of resisting the grody gong show, we embrace it. Bath time is also embraced- we give a whole new meaning to mud bath over here! Yesterday the kids were total mud monkeys, my mother-in-law would die;).





















Funny how we have the desire to get our hands dirty. When you just let go and immerse your hands in that muddy mess, its delicious therapy. Once in awhile I indulge myself, but I'd rather take up gardening. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment