Friday, December 9, 2011

Plan B

We took Morgan to Galaxy Land for the first time a couple of weeks ago. We were supposed to be at her swimming lesson but when we pulled up as a family and began to unload the kids, I realized I had left the bag with her swimsuit and towel at the front door!:( She was a little disappointed to say the least...so we made it up to her by moving onto plan B. Gotta love plan B, sometimes it works out better than plan A.

When we arrived, we were a little early, so our tiny sweetpea had to wait patiently at the gates. It was priceless, and patient she was! Here are the pics chronicling our magical adventure.











Our adventure was short and sweet. Daddy had to go to work, so the fun was brief. But we'll be back! I'm not sure who had more fun, Morgan or Brydon and I? We were surprised with how many rides she could go on. Still too little for the swings, but they brought back so many great memories for me as a little girl. My dad would take my brother and I to 'Fantasy Land' (such a better name, in my opinion) and the swings and the boat ride were my favourites. Thrilled to see they are both still rocking it there in original form. Awesome.

Dolls? Not for Morgan. She is so in love with all of her little animals, especially her puppies. She babies them like crazy, it really cute to watch her natural nurturing side shine. She talks to them in this really sweet voice, cradles and kisses them constantly and tucks them in at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment