Sunday, December 11, 2011

Morgan's Bestie, Nathan

Morgan and Nathan at 6-months old

The kids and I spent the day at my dear friend Suz's, along with her little ones, Nathan and the newest addition, Athena. You'll see her in the pics below. She is an absolute beauty! Takes your breath away really. Athena and Cove are only 2-weeks a part. Suzanne and I met at mom and baby yoga when Morgan and Nathan were just 4-months old. Since, they've been the best of buddies, participating in gymnastics together and many wild play-dates. Man, have they ever grown since this picture above!
Suz and I are on the left with our little pumpkin and superman:) Then we have Charlene and her little Mickey Mouse, Maddox, and then my good girlfriend and fellow blogger extraordinare (visit her at Sappy Apple- http://sappyapple.blogspot.com), Krystin with her wee bee, Linus. Love you girls!

Suz and Nathan at Morgan's 1st birthday.

Hahaha, this one cracks me up!

The mom and baby yoga class I used to teach.
Feels like forever ago now. Loved this.

Suzanne's and I's friendship was effortless from the get-go, she is quite the girl. I'm so thankful Suz and I went through our entire 2nd pregnancies together. Now we're both juggling our families of four, keeping each other sane in the process. Right, Suz? We have daily calls updating each other on sleep (or no sleep for that matter) nursing, poop and everything else mommy. Never mind, the endless text messaging. Its a riot.

I've just love having her along for the journey. She often drops over with a yummy Starbucks in the morning, we meet up at Cafe O Play sometimes on Fridays, and I head over and hang for the afternoon when Brydon is on the work, work, work train. We kind of keep each other together when things get crazy. Which they often do with a new baby and two-year-old. Suz, you are the best, girl!

The beautiful, Athena, wow hey!

Nathan and Morgan- cutiepatooties

Crib snuggling- we're grooming them for marriage, really;)



By the end of the day, these two were the gong show


Suz made the best homemade spaghetti sauce and greens and berry salad for dinner. The kids loved it, but I think I loved it even more. YUM. I just love this girl to bits. Her kids are wonderful and she's just a gem of a friend. Thanks for the amazing day. We always find the laughter in the insanity, don't we! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment