Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bye, Bye Movember

Covey's 5-months old!

Well, I'm kind of glad November is over, and December has arrived with its usual bells and bop-tale wings! I was so excited to put up the Christmas tree this year with Morgan. As a little girl, decorating the tree was my favourite holiday past-time. Pulling out all the special decorations, hanging the stockings and adding a little extra festive charm and sparkle is so good for the soul. I love getting creative and changing it up a little each year. The traditions are wonderful and necessary, but a new flair here and there is welcome in our home. Any excuse to be creative, I'm a fan of!

Here are a few pics before our home will be drenched in Christmas cheer. The kids have been keeping me busy, but we've all managed to get through Movember, with a few less kisses than normal. I'm so happy to see daddy's moustache take a long hiatus until next year. You made us proud babe, your stash was no slouch.:)

He loves his Jolly Jumper, just like Morgan did. If he could talk, he'd say, "Mommy, this is jumptastic!" Keep jumping honey, gives mommy a nice little break!

She is obsessed with nail polish, and is actually really good at applying it!? Ha! Her precision is amazing, so I let her do my toes. She is in heaven. Its really cute.










She practices her 'dingward-dog' everyday!



xo

1 comment:

  1. good girl face down bum in the air, let me pull that little leotard aside and eat out your bum and lick your pussy

    ReplyDelete