Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Little Nut

This morning, Morgan discovered mommy's secret drawer of Kokui nut necklaces- you know, just saving them for a rainy day...

He, he he. I had to watch her carefully,
so she didn't get totally tangled.

She loved stacking them around her neck, taking them on and off and on and off...I couldn't help put grab the camera and sneak a few shots. I have jewelry laying around the house everywhere, so she's no stranger to mommy's pretty bling, and she seems to loves it just as much as I do. She is truly an accessory diva in the making.

When we were finally ready to leave the house for a birthday party, she almost convinced me into wearing these fab six strands, but there was no way she and all her nut necklaces were going to fit in that itty bitty car seat! What a little nutcake.

1 comment: