Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sweetapolita

I've recently discoverd a new blog, Sweetapolita, that I'm just in love with. The creator, Rosie, is the most incredible baker extraordinare from Toronto (thrilled she's Canadian), and I adore the style of her beautiful cakes and treats.

I am so inspired, I may even attempt one of her fabulous recipes, which is kindly featured with each sweet, tasty masterpeice. Be prepared to fall in love with the prettiest , most delicious sweets you've ever seen. They are confection perfection!
I don't know about you, but sprinkles
make me happy.

Isn't this gold (yes, gold) heart shaped cake the most
beautiful edible yummy you've ever seen. LOVE.

Divine.

Rosie uses edible cake paint!
I must get my hands on these pretties.
The gold is just gorgeous.


Oh yes, there is such a thing as edible sparkles too.
I know, its almost too much to handle.
FABULOUS.

Perfect for a New Years Eve Party or any other
festive celebration, really.

Get your girlie on!
Pink Champagne Cake Pops
Aren't these cake pops crazy pretty?!
Would love to whip some up for a summer tea party.

Campfire 6-Layer Chocolate Malted Marshmellow Cake
Yup, that's a mouthful, and I bet it would be heaven in my mouth too!

The grand finale- Fondant Asparagus Cake!
If you visit Rosie's blog, you will find the easy tutorial on
how to make this original modern beauty. Love!


If you love all these beautiful creations as much as I do,
visit Rosie for her precious recipes at, www.sweetapolita.com

I'll leave you with sprinkles.
Ciao Bellas! xo

All photo credits: www.sweetapolita.com

No comments:

Post a Comment