I just adore all these cute kiddos.
Morgan dreamed of a butterfly/mermaid/ barbie cake....um, ok honey, sure!
And it turned out beautiful!
I loved my brother's blueprint wrapping paper.
The cuteness is too much!
And this is how it ended. We have a tiny space in our backyard with no sod and of course the kids got into it. How could we say no?! Little turkey. Just glad mommy was quick enough to take off her dress before this disaster. Thank you everyone for celebrating with us and joining in on all the birthday joy!
A few fun questions for our new 4-year-old:
1. Where would you like to live when you're older? In a pink house with mommy
2. Tell me about your dream dress? My birthday dress- its pink, sparkly and twirls pretty.
3. If you could only eat one type of food and nothing else, what would you eat? Salad Really?
4. If you could climb a mountain or sail a boat, which would you choose. Neither, I just like my blankies.
5. What do you want to do for you next birthday? I want to jump and say SURPRISE!
Happy Birthday sweetheart. We love you sooooo much! Can't believe you are FOUR. xxoo