Tuesday, December 18, 2012

If You Want The Rainbow...

Its kind of been a crazy December for us. You know, you take the good with the bad. Nothing like a little old fashion stress during the holidays. I just remind myself that 'this too shall pass', and to BREATHE through the crap. Minor crap, not the real stuff some people are going through... It sure makes you appreciate all the good stuff, and there is always plenty of that. Case in point, this cutie pie below.

Amazing how my stress just melts away when I'm present being a mommy to these guys. They truly make my heart sing. Our love is the most nourishing medicine of all. 

Cove's been teething like crazy, so we've been gobbling these frozen organic mango chunks. They do an awesome job of soothe his sore and swollen gummies. They are so tasty and a healthy little snack for mommy and Morgan too. Morgan loves when I whip them up in a smoothie too- just simply add water and viola- delish.



I picked up this gorgeous ribbon banner in the Cedros Shopping District just outside of Carlsbad, Cali. It looks so pretty at the head of Morgan's bed. She loves looking up at it, admiring the different ribbons, picking out her favourite ones. I love buying special treasures like this on holidays, made locally, and will always bring back amazing memories.  

Morgan started dance this fall and is loving prancing around in her little pink tutu. Its a mixed class, so she is able to test drive ballet, tap, jazz and musical theatre. Not going to lie, she''s already pretty good! (In this mama's eyes anyways).


2013 is going to be all about...personal health! More sleep, more exercise and more clean food that nourishes my body and soul. I want to feel like this rainbow, I want to radiate its divine energy. So its time for a little more self discipline and love to get there. As a mom of two littles, my life is a little unbalanced right now, and I know that's just how it goes for a few years (more like 20, I'm told, haha)...but I just need to create a new balance. Make small changes now, so it just becomes easier and easier everyday. Who else is in?

Every night when my head hits the pillow, no matter what's happening for me, I feel a deep sense of gratitude. I am so thankful my family is safe and my babies are snug in their beds. The loss of all those precious children in Connecticut makes my heart ache. It will always make my heart ache. We don't know our fate. All we have is this moment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment