Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Morgan's 3rd Birthday- Part One

 We celebrated Morgan's 3rd birthday over the long weekend. I can't believe she's 3-years-old. I know every mommy says that, but it's truly gone by so fast and at the same time, I don't really remember life without her. She is so full of spunk, laughter and wit. She amazes us with her vocabulary, and her understanding of things far beyond her 3-years. She definitely keeps us on our toes. This girl just doesn't miss a beat. We had such a good time at the Waterpark with mostly family this year, and a few of her close little friends. 


Morgan just loves it there and was SO excited. She's such a water baby and could spend days in the wave pool and ripping down those slides- such a little dare devil, and comes by it so honesty. We rented cabana that couldn't have work out any better. You couldn't miss us either with that giant bouquet of 18 hot pink balloons you could spot from any slide, and probably from space. We spent the day splashing, relaxing and inhaling your choice of gourmet strawberry cream and chocolate ganache cupcakes from my fav cupcake bakery, Fuss. It just doesn't get any better than that!  

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday 





Cove had such a good time too. All the grandparents ate him up in his little shark shorts. Gaaaah, so cute. He was so entertained by the enormous fun happening all around him and loved the water too! 

Danica and Morgan- Peanut butter and honey!

(Morgan just crawled up into my lap and said, 
"He he he, there's Danica and I, and my BEAUTIFUL ribbon.")
She loved that ribbon and wore it so proudly. 
So glad I grabbed it last minute at the dollar store;)


Mama loves these hot pink balloons too. I arrived at the Waterpark an hour early to decorate our cabana, but not before I stopped at the party store for this ultra festive bouquet of birthday balloons. I know Morgan would love them to death, so luckily the party store in the mall could accommodate my last minute request. And yes, they were a hit!  


Mama's view- loving it!

















No comments:

Post a Comment