Friday, October 1, 2010

Ode to Beauty

Photo Credit: Kiss the Groom

Seriously, do these shoes really exsist? I love the pink spin on Dorothy's RR Slippers. These fabulous Christian Louboutin heels are weddinglicious, any day delicious really. The perfect 'feel betters' to slip into on a emotionally cloudy day. Something about a touch of sparkle I cannot resist, especially when its done so tastefully, and speaks to my inner little girl who just wants to sail away on a rhinestone boat over a gold sea. Did I really just say that? Sure did! The simplicity of this timeless wedding dress paired with these pink ladies, sings amore, amore. If these are her shoes, I wonder what her panties look like...turquois lace, perhaps.

Photo Credit: Kiss the Groom

This photo is calming just to look at. I'd love to hang it in my bedroom. The moody grays call for a resorative afternoon with an abundance of tea and chocolate peanut butter biscuts that melt in your mouth. Today- 1. Go for a walk 2. Cuddle with Morgan 3. Shop for bathroom taps 4. Snap some pics 5. Pack up for the last weekend at the lake 6. Cuddle with Morgan 7. Stop at the bakery 8. Get my butt out of the city. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment